As there is no specific visa for internships, you should apply for a work visa (refer to the section on “You have a job and need to relocate“). If you intend to take up a full-time course of study (not less than one academic year) at the same time, you should apply for a study visa (see section on “You want to study“). Hong Kong also offers a Working Holiday Visa program for nationals of six countries details of which are available under the “Looking for a job” section.