Booking Travel for Expatriates
Online Travel Service – Book Travel Today
ExpatInfoDesk.com realizes that booking a flight abroad is a crucial step towards moving abroad, but also while you are living abroad. Travel costs can really add up when you are living overseas as a global nomad or international citizen. We have partnered with Trip.com as they offer excellent rates for airline tickets, hotels, train tickets, vacations and much more.
Why Expatriates Should Use Trip.com for Their Next Trip
Here are 5 reasons why expatriates should use Trip.com for their future travels – both for pleasure and business:
- Lots of Categories: Hotels, international flights (out of mainland China, including Russian domestic flights), domestic flights within mainland China, trains
- Award-winning 24/7 customer service
- Excellent rates and prices
- Easy to use
- Great deals and specials every day
- You can pay in a wide array of currencies online via their safe and secure servers.
We have chosen Trip.com as our online travel services provider for our expatriate visitors because they offer global citizens access to more than 1.2 million hotels in 200 countries and regions, Trip.com has even built an extensive hotel network to give their customers a fantastic choice of accommodations. Trip.comfar-reaching flight network has over 2 million individual flight routes that connect more than 5,000 cities around the globe. What’s more, they can even provide future and current expatriates 24/7 English customer service and various other travel products
- John Maidment HI, once citizenship is confirmed in the "new" country, does the UK need to be informed of this? All the advice I can find only advises to inform them if the citizenship application in the new...
- Alisa Murphy-Smith I lived in Korea for 11 years. I disagree with the writers description of the weather. The summers are LONG and the winter are short.
- Lisa Keech If I am a dual citizen and vote in my other country of citizenship, can I lose my Canadian citizenship? My mother seems to think I can lose it if I do this.
- Hadi Ahmad Hello all, very nice looking at your comments, what brought me here is the fact is that i am scheduled to fly to Moscow in about 3 months because i got accepted in a Scholarship to study Master's in...
- Michael Bourke I am about to turn 50 and am thinking of relocating my life to the country of my birth, can I obtain citzenship having been born in Vietnam in 1973? I was adopted to Australia as an infant but my...