Booking Travel for Expatriates
Online Travel Service – Book Travel Today
ExpatInfoDesk.com realizes that booking a flight abroad is a crucial step towards moving abroad, but also while you are living abroad. Travel costs can really add up when you are living overseas as a global nomad or international citizen. We have partnered with Trip.com as they offer excellent rates for airline tickets, hotels, train tickets, vacations and much more.
Why Expatriates Should Use Trip.com for Their Next Trip
Here are 5 reasons why expatriates should use Trip.com for their future travels – both for pleasure and business:
- Lots of Categories: Hotels, international flights (out of mainland China, including Russian domestic flights), domestic flights within mainland China, trains
- Award-winning 24/7 customer service
- Excellent rates and prices
- Easy to use
- Great deals and specials every day
- You can pay in a wide array of currencies online via their safe and secure servers.
We have chosen Trip.com as our online travel services provider for our expatriate visitors because they offer global citizens access to more than 1.2 million hotels in 200 countries and regions, Trip.com has even built an extensive hotel network to give their customers a fantastic choice of accommodations. Trip.comfar-reaching flight network has over 2 million individual flight routes that connect more than 5,000 cities around the globe. What’s more, they can even provide future and current expatriates 24/7 English customer service and various other travel products
- Shanna Pugh-Champnoise Says in the article expats can but it must be paid for in cash and in full
- Randy Cone So is it better to let the SSA direct deposit to a foreign country, or deposit to a US bank and do the transfer yourself? Does SSA transfer US dollars or do they do a currency conversion? If they...
- david_romm As the son of Russian immigrants and a native Russian speaker, I greatly enjoyed myself in Divnogorsk. I felt like I had entered into a different lifestyle and it was painful to return back to the...
- Malcolm Martin im a britsh citizen living in usa with my wife and im disabled can i apply for carers allowance for my wife ?
- Luiz Antonio Kesselring Hi Derek, why don´t you exame the possibility of became a sailor? There is a lot of sites of couples living in a sailboat, luiz from Brasil...good luck