Booking Travel for Expatriates
Online Travel Service – Book Travel Today
ExpatInfoDesk.com realizes that booking a flight abroad is a crucial step towards moving abroad, but also while you are living abroad. Travel costs can really add up when you are living overseas as a global nomad or international citizen. We have partnered with Trip.com as they offer excellent rates for airline tickets, hotels, train tickets, vacations and much more.
Why Expatriates Should Use Trip.com for Their Next Trip
Here are 5 reasons why expatriates should use Trip.com for their future travels – both for pleasure and business:
- Lots of Categories: Hotels, international flights (out of mainland China, including Russian domestic flights), domestic flights within mainland China, trains
- Award-winning 24/7 customer service
- Excellent rates and prices
- Easy to use
- Great deals and specials every day
- You can pay in a wide array of currencies online via their safe and secure servers.
We have chosen Trip.com as our online travel services provider for our expatriate visitors because they offer global citizens access to more than 1.2 million hotels in 200 countries and regions, Trip.com has even built an extensive hotel network to give their customers a fantastic choice of accommodations. Trip.comfar-reaching flight network has over 2 million individual flight routes that connect more than 5,000 cities around the globe. What’s more, they can even provide future and current expatriates 24/7 English customer service and various other travel products
- Pirates&Paupers Maybe because these days when people say "British", you don't really know what you are getting
- Pirates&Paupers Because as in every advanced 1st world country, certain other nationalities come and abuse the system, ruining it for everyone else. So to avoid accusations of discrimination, they just stopped...
- C A I read that as well. I don't get it. Every country is begging retirees to move there. WHY is Australia making it difficult? We have the money & time.
- Abdul Salam Hi I have received a job offer from SGH for the base salary of $8,500. Is it good enough to live in Singapore with family of two kids. your response would be highly appreciate.
- Jean Nguyen Very carefull ...!