Country Visa Services for Expats
Country Visas for Expatriates – International Visa Services for Global Citizens
If you are moving abroad as a global citizen or expatriate, there is a very good chance that you will need to obtain a visa or residency permit. We have some great international visa options through iVisa.com that we are now providing to our expat visitors and global nomads. The information is free and you can view all the visa services and options online.
Visa Services for Expats and Global Nomads is Vital
All future and current global citizens know that applying for a visa is essential for international relocation. Country visas can be quite complicated because every nation has different rules, processes and requirements. iVisa makes the process easy and can help global expats navigate the requirements and rules as these vary even more depending on the visa type. Their visa services do the research for future and current expatriates and the process can be invaluable and time saving.
Most countries around the world require people who are spending more than a few months in their country to obtain a long-stay visa. Depending on your citizenship and the passport you are traveling on, you may even have to obtain a visa before or when you arrive at your destination country for little or no fee. Country visas are often easy to obtain, but can also be quite complex and difficult.
iVisa helps travellers process their visas online with a minimum of work or fuss on your part. It is very easy to use and the application instructions are clear & concise. Their service centers are quite helpful and you can process your visa application via your phone or computer. Their support assistants are available 24/7 as well. Our parent company, TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd., may receive a very small referral fee if you proceed with iVisa’s services – it is the same cost and service regardless.
- berry snow i am dying to move to south korea when i am older (i want to go about 18 ys old) and i have been watching kdramas for years i really enjoy them 1000/10 and i am in love with bts and kpop, i really...
- humanlabrat What is a good rental website that has English support?
- Kennedy Gary Hey petra Eva! have you traveled to South Africa?
- Bobby Hadley I'm moving to Cebu in the Philippines I currently bank with chase bank what's the best option for this
- Roland Webster How did you get on? My wife and I are thinking of doing exactly the same and have the same questions. Could you please help us Thank you. Roland.