Property Rentals for Expatriates Living Abroad
One of the most important considerations for future and existing expatriates and global nomads is where they will live – either buying or renting. Most expats will choose to rent their apartment or house abroad as buying is both expensive, cumbersome and you may want to try out the area, city or country that you are moving to.
We plan to add a property rental service provider in the near future, so check back for details and specifics.
- Jane Whisler I can’t see a way a kid could survive all this without getting an anxiety “disorder”. Glad there’s a forum for us.
- Jane Whisler Exactly. Often praised as being “adaptable”, well yes, we had no choice and I agree that that was because a sense of self was long gone. Sure, I appreciated see the museums and castles but that...
- Jane Whisler This all rings true to me. 7 years moving between Europe and the States did a number on both myself and my brothers lives. Last stop at 14 in Geneva was fun for us both, the International school was a...
- LawAbidingExpat “ Why is that? Are you planning to earn some money and hide it from your home country's tax service.” The vast majority of Americans who live and work outside of the US need bank accounts local...
- Martinwarth schneider am martin living currently in uganda i need advice on how much is the rent , job state in southafrica , food there planning to relocate there need help please