Property Rentals for Expatriates Living Abroad
One of the most important considerations for future and existing expatriates and global nomads is where they will live – either buying or renting. Most expats will choose to rent their apartment or house abroad as buying is both expensive, cumbersome and you may want to try out the area, city or country that you are moving to.
We plan to add a property rental service provider in the near future, so check back for details and specifics.
- Dimitrios Stefanou How can I open a usa bank account while I am retired overseas? I am a us citizen
- Petra Eva I am a 62-year-old in Germany with a good retirement income and global heath insurance and am thinking of relocating to South Africa. Since I have equity, I would like to know if it is possible for...
- Jerry Camp Is someone knows how much tax have to pay on social security ONLY having about $35,000/year?critical to me.
- Shanna Pugh-Champnoise Says in the article expats can but it must be paid for in cash and in full
- Randy Cone So is it better to let the SSA direct deposit to a foreign country, or deposit to a US bank and do the transfer yourself? Does SSA transfer US dollars or do they do a currency conversion? If they...