Rental Companies in Paris
Shop around for prices if you are considering renting a car for an extended amount of time, especially since it is not a common practice and prices may be high. It is very unusal to rent a car with a driver and not normally necessary, as French driving rules and customs are fairly standard. The same companies, listed below, will have competitive pricing for short-term rentals.
If you maintain an oversees address and credit card, you may find cheaper rates by searching on your home country’s website, especially if the currency is lower against the Euro. Try http://www.priceline.com or http://www.kayak.com.
- Hertz, http://www.hertz.fr
- Interrent, http://www.interrent.com
- National/Citer, http://www.citer.fr
- Renault Rent Etoile, http://www.renaultparis.fr/
- Saab Rent Automobiles, http://www.saabrivegauche.com
- Avis, http://www.avis.fr
- Europcar, http://www.europcar.fr
- Sixt, http://www.sixt.fr