Kitchen and Dining Equipment Guide
In addition to department stores and small quincailleries (hardware stores), these stores are practical and extensive:
- Dehillerin, 18, rue Coquilliere 75001, 01.42.36.53.13, http://www.e-dehillerin.fr; The most famous kitchen equipment emporium in Paris. It has a full range of supplies over a two-level store.
- Culinarion, 99, rue de Rennes 01.42.84.02.37 http://www.culinarion.com; is a practical kitchenware shop.
- Genevieve Lethu, http://www.genevievelethu.fr, is a chain of upscale tableware shops with a range of styles and prices. Check the website for locations and hours.
- Alice Delice, http://www.alicedelice.com, is a cute store with reasonably priced hard-to-forget items. Check website for a location near you, although online shopping is available.
- Kitchen Bazaar, http://www.kitchenbazaar.com, now has six locations in Paris. Its success is based on reasonable pricing and a practical assortment of kitchenware ranging from fun to elegant.
- La Vaissellerie, http://www.lavaissellerie.fr, is a chain of quaint boutiques filled literally to the rafters with plates and kitchen equipment at competitive prices. 85, rue de Rennes, 75006 Paris 01 42 22 61 49
- Guy Degrenne, http://www.guydegrenne.fr, has a handful of shops in Paris as well as a presence in the Grands Magasins and offers classic French dinnerware and a decent selection of cookware and utensils.