Posted by MarinaMargarita 1st August 2019 01:46 GMT, 1 replyFilters: Spain Tax

We are Canadians looking to retire in Spain.
Can anyone tell me if you must report income from Canadian tax sheltered accounts (RSP, TFSA) on your Spanish tax return? If so, does the Canada-Spain tax treaty cover tax sheltered accounts so the income reported it is not taxable in Spain?

Mike Slade27th August 2019 20:03 GMT

My wife and I are English citizens as well as Canadians; we have lived here forty five years, we also received an English retirement income.
When we visit the UK, do we need 'health insurance?

Yours faithfully

Mike Slade
Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top