Resource Websites Guide
Useful Government Websites
- http://www.paris.fr – This is the official site of the Paris city hall. There is an English and a Spanish version.
- http://www.ratp.com – Official site of RATP for metro, RER and bus navigation to Paris area.
- http://www.ofii.fr/ – Government website on all aspects of visa and immigration to France. In French and English.
- http://www.parisinfo.com/ – Official Paris Tourist Office website with information on a wide variety of subjects of interest to the Parisian tourist. Multilingual site including English, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian and German.
- http://www.parisfranceguide.com – Anglophone site.
- http://france.angloinfo.com – Website for everyday life in Paris, in English.
- http://www.yelp.com/paris – Online information with citizen reviews geared towards outings, nightlife, dining, etc. Change the language at the bottom of the page.
- http://www.wfi.fr – WebFrance International, Paris – Information on restaurants, museums, lodging and much more.
- http://www.bparis.com – Bonjour Paris – a city guide with bi-weekly newsletters from Parisian insiders.
- http://www.mylittleparis.com – Sign up to My Little Paris to receive weekly tips about where to shop, eat, visit and much more. Sometimes, the French version has more detailed information!
- http://www.secretsofparis.com – Website with very good information on current (entertainment) events in Paris. You can also sign up for the monthly newsletter.
- http://www.expatica.com – Provides information on all aspects of living in France.
- http://paris.fr.craigslist.org – Free online noticeboard (in French and English) for apartments, furniture, jobs, pets, tickets, etc.
- http://www.fusac.fr – Bi-weekly magazine and website with classifieds and other Anglophone information.
- http://www.france24.com/en – The English-language television station France 24 maintains an up-to-the-minute website for breaking news.
- http://www.thelocal.fr – Website for The Local, a newspaper that reports France’s news in English.
- http://www.davidlebovitz.com – Foremost a food blog, it’s also full of the author’s discoveries, observations and hints on living in Paris (sweetly).
- http://www.groupon.fr – Website that offers daily deals from its partners in Paris. Sign up for notifications and receive offers for discounted meals, services, shows and more.