Houston preview


To enter and stay in the U.S., a visa is required. Many countries have a visa waiver program which applies if the person from that country will only stay for a short while, for example, as a tourist. To stay for a longer period of time or to obtain the right to work, an appropriate visa for the specific purpose must be acquired.

There are several types of visa available for consideration when seeking to visit, live and/or work within the United States. The most common are tourist, visitor, student, work or investor visas. Permanent i…