Odd jobs in Bangalore
Finding a reliable person for odd jobs in Bangalore can be difficult, but is getting easier. Before you move into an apartment in Bangalore, you can also ask your real estate agent to give you a list of plumbers and electricians in the area. The security agency or concierge that has been engaged by your apartment building or gated community may also have some contacts of handymen who work in the vicinity. Your helper, neighbours and local ironing-wallah (most streets have an ironing booth run by a local regular) are also fantastic resources to ask.
Should that fail, some online resources that provide miscellaneous services:
- Just Dial [Phone: 23333333] or online: http://search.justdial.com/
- Sulekha Yellowpages http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/bangalore/home-services/532.htm
- Craigslist http://bangalore.craigslist.co.in/
- SuperSeva (personal concierge service provider) http://www.superseva.com/
- Get Friday (remote assistant services) https://getfriday.com/