Tax Advisors & Accountants:
CPA Australia is Australia’s certified body for Accountants. By selecting a CPA (Certified Practicing Accountant), you can be assured of the highest level of education, qualification and information from your adviser. You can search for a CPA member on the CPA website, by suburb/locality, specialty and language spoken. You can also search for an accountant in the Yellow Pages, which is a national goods and service directory. Additionally, the company organising your transfer should also be able to provide the names of reliable tax advisers, specific to your needs. There are thousands of accountants in Sydney. Below is just a sample.
For international assistance one option is to work with an international accounting firm such as Deloittes, PriceWaterHouse Coopers or KPMG who all have global offices and assist in international tax.
- Newton Financial, Castle Hill (Sydney west) http://www.newtonfinancial.com.au
- H&R Block, Chain with over 80 shops over Sydney http://www.hrblock.com.au
- Hill & Co Accountants, Randwick (Eastern Suburbs) http://www.hillcoaccountants.com.au
- Thompsons Australia, Hurstville (South) Specialise in international accounting http://www.thompsonsaustralia.com.au
- W.W. Vick & Co, City http://www.wwvick.com
- Deloittes http://www.deloitte.com.au
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers http://www.pwc.com.au
- KPMG http://www.kpmg.com.au
- Australian Tax Office http://www.ato.gov.au
- CPA Australia http://www.cpaaustralia.com.au
- Yellow Pages http://www.yellowpages.com.au