Toronto preview


Canada is a very popular choice for many expats who wish to retire. Despite it's reputation for harsh winters, many areas of Canada (like British Columbia) experience very mild winters, along with cool summers and crisp autumns and springs.

There is no specific visa for retirees. If you are looking to retire to Canada, you will need to apply for a TRV or PRC, depending on how long you wish to stay in Canada. All of the information that you will need to apply for these visas can be found in the Types of Visas section of this website.