Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital is Singapore’s main veterinary centre for all pets. It has a well-equipped hospital at Mount Pleasant on Whitley Road, and clinics across the island. It also has a night clinic to cater to evening emergencies as well as boarding, grooming, pet supply, and cremation services.
- Mount Pleasant Hospital, 232 Whitley Road, S 297824, Tel : +65 6250 8333
- North Clinic, Blk 151 #01-59, Serangoon North Ave. 2, S 550151, Tel : +65 6287 1190
- East Clinic, 152 East Coast Road, S 428855, Tel : +65 6348 6110
- West Clinic, Blk 105 #01-18, Clementi St. 12, S 120105, Tel : +65 6776 8858
- Night Clinic, 23 Sembawang Road, S 779077, Tel : +65 6452 5770
Other reputable, English-speaking veterinaries include the following, with most being open from 9 am until 7 to 8 pm Monday through Friday, and 9 am until early afternoon on Saturday:
- Companion Animal Surgery:V eterinary clinic for all pets, open daily. Experienced Australian, Singapore, New Zealand and Japanese vets and nursing staff. Veterinary acupuncture and chiropractic services available. 8 – 10 Boon Teck Rd, Singapore 329584 (off Balestier Rd), Tel: 6255 7950
- Holland Village Veterinary Clinic: Dr. Phyllis Yew is a UK trained veterinarian. Blk 44, #01-44 Jalan Merah Saga, Holland Village, Tel: 6472 1003
- James Tan Veterinary Hospital: Vet center with two experienced resident vets, 230 Whitley Rd, Tel: 6253 1122,
- Namly Animal Surgery: Veterinary clinic for all types of domestic animals. 74 Namly Place, Tel: 6469 4744
- P.A.W. Veterinary Centre: PAW strives to improve the Human-Animal Bond between owners and their pets, through veterinary services. Blk 112 Bukit Purmei Road, #01-207, Tel: 6273 7573
- Vet@RV: A great local vet that offers pet care at affordable rates. 78 Indus Garden, Tel: 6271 0665.
A full list of clinics recognized by the Singapore Veterinary Association can be found here.