Kennels & Pet Movers
- Kev Posh Pet Services: Worldwide pet import and export, pet boarding services, professional grooming, pet food delivery and cremation services, Tel: 9730 0296
- Mitchville K9 Kennels: Offer boarding services and training services. 16 Seletar West Farmway 1 Singapore, Tel: 6482 0084.
- Pet Movers: Boarding kennels, import and export services, and dog training. No. 4 Pasir Ris Farmway II, Tel: 6581 3688
- Peter Pet Services: A one stop shop for importing and exporting pets, 545 Orchard Road, # 15-02/04 Far East Shopping Centre, Tel: 6256 5109
- Pets n Stuff: Professional grooming, pet foods, pet transport and pet boarding available. 111 Sims Avenue, Singapore 387435 & 68 Namly P lace, Tel: 6747 4404 / 6469 4403
Pet Shops and Groomers
- Aquapet Centre: Offers pet food and healthcare products, marine and fresh water aquarium requirements and pet accessories. 1 Jalan Anak Bukit, #B2-07 Bukit Timah Plaza, Tel: 6466 7175 Fax: 6466 7028
- Best Friends: Specialised in K9 training and obedience classes. The appointed test evaluators in Singapore for American Kennel Club’s Canine Good Citizen Program Certification. 312 Telok Kurau Rd, Tel: 6346 2003
- Pet Lover’s Centre: Pet shops located throughout the island. Also offer online ordering services for dog tags.
- Pet Mobile: Provides door to door service for pet food, accessories, personal care services such as pet taxi, pet sitting, grooming, boarding, import and export, and emergencies, Tel: 9099 8511
- Hot Dog: Popular dog grooming salon and pet shop. Offers day and night boarding facilities. Tel: 6252 5242
Private Parks and Swimming Pools
- K9 Culture: Doggie swimming pool that is open for public use on weekends and public holidays, from 1:30pm to 5:30pm. 110 Turf Club Road, Singapore, Tel: 6314 9363
Pet Taxi and Emergency Ambulance
Many taxi drivers will not take pets in Singapore and, if you do not have your own car, you may be stuck in the event of an emergency. The Pet Movers local transport service is available year round, and emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by simply calling 6581 3688 (24 hours).
General Protocol on Pets
In Singapore, most public places including restaurants, hawker centers, and shopping centers do not allow pets. Pets are largely confined to neighborhood parks, yards, and pedestrian sidewalks. There are some rules required of pet-owner when taking pets out for stroll.
- Leashes are required at all times.
- Owner is required to clean up the pet’s droppings; failure to do so might result in fines of $500.
- Ensure you are able to control your pet.
- Cats are not allowed in HDB flats.
- Only dogs of approved breed are allowed in HDB flats.
- Only 1 dog of approved breed is allowed in HDB flats.
- Not more than 3 dogs are allowed for non-HDB residences.