If you are moving to Singapore as an employee of a company, your company should be able to make recommendations related to your personal taxes and may be able to recommend and help you select a reliable tax advisor.
Furthermore, the Internal Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) has an excellent website with detailed instructions for foreigners working in Singapore. Nevertheless, a tax advisor can be especially helpful if you own properties, receive multiple streams of income, or are not protected from double taxation.
- Money Matters for Expats: One-stop shop for all accounting and administration services tailored for expats. 583 Orchard Road, # 09-01 Forum, Tel: 6372 8778.
- AmeriTax Solutions: Provides American income tax services to American citizens, green card holders and non-resident aliens, both federal and state. 79 Cairnhill Road, #13-01 Trendale Tower, Tel: 6738 0051.
- Rohan Mah & Partners: Accounting, auditing, consultancy, income tax agency and more. Established track record with expatriate community. 78 Shenton Way #26-02, Tel: 6223 4355.
- Specialist Mortgage & Australasian Taxation: SMATS helps people all around the world in maximising their after tax returns and reducing their borrowing costs on Australian Property Investment. 300 Beach Road, #14-07, The Concourse, Tel: 6293 3858 Fax: 6293 4332.
- The Fry Group: Offers impartial advice on all aspects of financial planning including taxation, retirement, estate planning and wealth management. Licensed in UK and Singapore. Tel: 6225 0825.
- The Henley Group Private Limited: Independent financial advisers in Asia specializing in advising expatriates. Licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. 19 China Street, #03-02, Tel: 6536 0121.
- Professional Investment Advisory Services: Offers investment services, life assurance and income protection planning, mortgages, monthly savings arrangements, international retirement planning, and CPF and superannuation. 600 North Bridge Road. Tel:6372 5857