Sending Money Overseas Guide
In Belgium taxes are deducted by the employer, and the money you receive you are free to do with as you wish. International transfers of over 10,000€ must be accompanied by a customs declaration form and proof tax has been paid on that money. International transfers are very easy with the banks, though there is usually a charge to be paid that can vary by bank. The information required will be account number, address and bank identification details of the receiving person and bank. You can also send money through other corporations outside banks, and you can go to an office or you may be able to do it online as well as setting up automatic deductions and other services:
- Western Union – http://www.westernunion.com/info/homePage.asp?country=CS
- Moneygram – http://www.moneygram.com/MGI/EN/BE/Market/Market.htm?CC=BE&LC=EN and you can find the nearest location on the websites.
- Currency Sloutions – http://www.currencysolutions.co.uk/
- Halo Financial – http://www.halofinancial.com/
- Moneycorp – http://www.moneycorp.com/