- English-speaking Gay Group (EGG) – Holds parties each month for English-speaking gays and lesbians of all nationalities. Telephone: 025374704.
- Friends International – Social group for 40-60 yr old people looking to meet other people. Schuitenlaan 39, Tervuren 3080. Telephone: 010650117. Website: http://friendsinternational.site90.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
- Spouse Trailing Under Duress Successfully (STUDS) – Male social group comprised of husbands/partners in Brussels because of partner’s work. Telephone: 026492604. Website: http://www.belgiumstuds.com/
- Toastmasters – Club for people to meet and train their public speaking and leadership skills. Several locations in Brussels.
- Viewfinders – Photography club speaking English with monthly meetings and other activities. Meetings at the British School of Brussels, Leuvensesteenweg 19, Tervuren 3080. Website: http://www.viewfinders.be/
- Women’s International Club of Brussels – Organization for women to meet for cultural exchange and socializing in an informal environment. Website: http://www.wicbrussels.com/
Business and Professional Organizations
- American Chamber of Commerce – Organizes networking events for members aiming to create more business. Rue du Commerce 5339-41, Brussels 1000. Telephone: 025136770. Website: http://www.amchameu.be/
- British Chamber of Commerce – Providing networking and promoting business between the UK and Belgium and provides advice on starting businesses in Belgium for members. Boulevard Saint-Michel 41, Brussels 1040. Telephone: 024000000. Website: http://www.britcham.be/
- Belgium – Hong Kong Society – Business networking meetings and events as well as organizing cultural events like Chinese New Year celebrations and Hong Kong Film Festival. Rue d’Arlon 118, Brussels 1040. Telephone: 027750088. Website: http://www.bhks.be/home.html
- Brussels Business Over Breakfast Club – Informal business networking group meeting twice a month over breakfast bringing together people looking to increase or start their own businesses. Telephone: 02476579399.
- Irish Business and Employees Association – Represents interests of members at the European Union level to benefit Irish businesses. Avenue de Cortenbergh 89, Brussels 1000. Telephone: 025123333. Website: http://www.ibec.ie/ibb
- Professional Women International – Multi-national business networking organization for women. Telephone: 025131269. Website: http://www.pwi.be/index.html
- The Australia Society – Organization for Australians and their families in Belgium, organizing cultural and social events. Website: http://www.aussieworld.com/ausoc/
- American Women’s Club of Brussels – Organizes social and cultural events for women and looks to foster Belgo-American understanding. Avenue des Erables 1, Rhode-Sint-Genese 1640. Telephone: 023584753. Website: http://www.awcb.org/awcb/
- Au Pairs Club – Club for English-speaking au pairs meeting once a month to socialize. Rue Archimede 67, Brussels 1040. Telephone: 027673391.
- Caledonian Association of Brussels – Club for Scottish people or people with an interest in Scotland. Website: http://www.calsoc.be/index.html
- Canadian Women’s Club of Brussels – Organizes Canadian get-togethers and is also active in the community. Telephone: 023743702.
- Irish Club of Belgium – the Irish social group, organizing events in Brussels. Telephone: 027422737. Website: http://www.irishclub.be/content.php?ID=1
- New Zealanders in Belgium – New Zealander/New Zealander connected social networking group.
- South African Club – Social club for South Africans and friends of southern Africa keeping people in touch and organizing events. Rotselaerlaan 73, Tervuren 3080. Telephone: 027820598.
Community Service Organizations
- Rotary Club Brussels – Dutch/English-speaking Rotary Club, helping the disadvantaged.
- Lions Club of Brussels Heraldic – Club with various nationalities whose emphasis is on helping the less fortunate. Telephone: 026409207. Website: http://www.lionsheraldic.net/
- Royal Brussels Golf Club – Private golf club just outside Brussels. Membership or invitation by a member is necessary to play at this club. Chateau de Ravenstein, Tervuren 3080. Telephone: 027675801. Website: http://www.ravenstein.be/en_visit_infogeneral.html
- Sept Fontaines – Private golf club just outside the city requiring membership. Chaussee d’Alsemberg 1021, Braine l’Alleud 1420. Telephone: 023530346. Website: http://www.golf7fontaines.be/index.php?dsp=history
- Royal Brussels Cricket Club – Located around 15kms outside Brussels, with the best cricket facilities in Brussels, many people meet and make important contacts here through mutual ex-pat exchange. http://www.rbcc.be/
- Brussels Barbarians Rugby Club – Again, another sports club that caters largely to ex-pats with opportunities to play rugby and meet people. http://www.brusselsbarbarians.com/
- British United Football Club – Football club boasting 4 men´s teams, a ladies team, and a veteran´s team where there are many ex-pats. http://www.bufc.org/