Skip to content
- Expat Destinations
- Expat Services
- Expat’s Manual
- Expat Blog
- Expat Forums
- Derek Outen Hi all my wife and are English but living in Texas for 20 years. thinking of buying a place in Greece to let so we can get ready to retire there. we are a bit worried as we have heard of nightmares...
- Theolene Johnson Your information about the Dominican Republic is a bit tricky when you referred to it as Dominica because Dominica is a Commonwealth and the Dominican Republic is a of course a Republic so you can’t...
- Robert Eller I will get social security next year and I will probably spend my final years in Brazil with my daughter. I will not be able to keep an address in the US and I have no other family. What can I do to...
- C A I'm trying to figure it out as well. Australia did away with their retirement visa in Nov. '18 & nobody knows why. Every country is begging for retirees. I've been there & would retire there...
- C A I'm scratching my head as well. Something isn't adding up. It's the only country without a retirement visa. They're missing out on millions of dollars for the local economy.