Useful Government Websites
- Indian Bureau of Immigration (http://www.boi.gov.in)
- Delhi Events ( http://www.delhievents.com ) has extensive listings of all sorts of events in Delhi.
- Time Out Delhi ( http://www.timeoutdelhi.net ) has fortnightly listings and longer previews. The website only carries some information, so it’s worth buying it in print, too.
- The Delhi Walla ( http://www.thedelhiwalla.com/) is an informative and well-written blog about Delhi.
- Dillinet ( http://delhiexpatclub.com ) is an online expat club based on the Ning social network platform. It’s popular with the younger expat crowd, and is a good place to find accommodation and get advice on issues pertaining to life in India. It’s also a good place to find out about expat club nights and parties.
- The Yahoo! listserve “Yuni-Net” is Delhi’s best place to find flatmates, buy or sell home furnishings and appliances, or ask questions to the local expat community. You have to apply for membership, but it’s free. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuni-Net
- Click.in (http://delhi.click.in/)
- Our Delhi Struggle (http://ourdelhistruggle.com/) is a blog covering the Delhi misadventures of an American couple, Jenny and Dave.
- IndiaMike ( http://www.indiamike.com ) is the most established online forum and resource for people traveling in India.