Producers of the television show House Hunters International are seeking English-speaking expatriates who are interested in documenting their search for a new home abroad.
The show, which follows expats as they attempt to find somewhere suitable to live overseas, explores some of the challenges that expatriates face when they are attempting to buy properties abroad. Whether you an expatriate who is living overseas permanently, are planning a move abroad or have friends who are buying property in another country, the show’s producers would love to hear from you.
If you are interested, HGTV House Hunters International are holding an open mixer and casting call on Thursday the 29th March between 7 and 9 P.M. They are especially interested in talking to the following:
- People who have recently relocated to New York from overseas
- People who have a network of expatriate friends or family who are currently living abroad
- Expatriates who would be interested in sharing their own story with a television audience
- People who are planning on moving overseas in the near future
- People who are living abroad and are currently property hunting
If you would like to attend the no-obligation mixer event, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “RSVP” and the shows producers will respond with full details of the event.