Expatriates Destination Guides
Explore our professionally written city guides written by expats for global nomads and expatriates. Explore, Live, Enjoy
Each relocation guide contains comprehensive information about living in these popular expatriate destinations. Written by, for an expat, you can rest assured that you will have all the information you need at your disposal to make your relocation successful.
Expat international relocation guides
Expat Info Desk is an online resource specializing in international relocation guide services. We offer on-demand digital books that provide full and comprehensive information about popular expat cities and destinations throughout the world.
If you’re moving overseas here’s how our international relocation guide can help you:
Everything you need in one place.
No need to trawl Internet sites and online forums for answers to your questions; you can find everything you need to know in an easy to use and navigable format.
On the ground research and reviews about moving overseas
Each relocation guide is written by expats, for expats. They contain honest facts and advice that can really make a difference to your move abroad.
Up to date information that you can rely on.
Unlike books and other guides, each international relocation guide is updated on a regular basis. If something changes we ensure that our guides do too.
An expat relocation guide, not a travel guide.
Each relocation guide contains all the practical information you need to actually live in a location. We don’t skirt around difficult issues or try and sell a place to you; we simply tell you how it really is.
Recent article comments
- Mikail Gezginci How do you get a replacement card when it expires?
- Dũng Đinh What would be the income tax rate for an expat whom holds either a working permit or TRC (temporary resident card)?
- Lakshmi Rm Hi. How you travelled within grace period
- John Maidment HI, once citizenship is confirmed in the "new" country, does the UK need to be informed of this? All the advice I can find only advises to inform them if the citizenship application in the new...
- Alisa Murphy-Smith I lived in Korea for 11 years. I disagree with the writers description of the weather. The summers are LONG and the winter are short.
Recent forum topics
- Last Post