Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ExpatInfoDesk
    Keymaster

Posted by American in spain , 2 replies

Hi, first thank you for reading my post.
    I am trying to move to Spain for a year to work, I have family in Asturias and my boyfriend is Spanish to, so I have a lot of help in Spain, but my problem is that I’m lost when it comes to trying to figure out everything to apply for a visa.
    I don’t know where to begin. I read that because my grandfather was Spanish, I am able to get a job in Spain without my employer having to comply with the “situación nacional de empleo”, or having to prove that there are no spaniards to do the job, etc.

I can probably get a job in Spain because of my Spanish family
    I live in St. Paul and chicago’s Spanish consulate hasn’t responded to my visa questions.
    Can someone help me and guide me?

2 replies
    Connie

Hello,

I too am wanting to immigrate to the Costa Del Sol area of Spain. I live in Idaho now. I am retired. I have tried and tried to figure out this Visa thing with almost no luck so:
    This is what I think will work best for me.

I called an Immigration Attorney down in Florida who specifically deals with getting all of the proper paperwork together to immigrate to Spain. This attorney told me that their firm actually DOES ALL of the paperwork for you right down to the submitting of all of the documents. This way one is guaranteed entry into Spain without all of the hassles. Now, does this cost….yes it does. It will cost me about $2,000.00 to get this done. The way I see it and after all of the horror stories that I’ve read about people trying, trying, trying to immigrate to Spain with no luck….I believe the money is worth it. I am retired so finding a job isn’t an issue for me. I won’t be leaving the states for about another 1-1/2 years so I have a lot of time to get everything done. Based on where you said you live I would think you could find an immigration attorney closer to you. But also with the internet these days you probably could do most things with an immigration attorney online. Good luck !

EigirdD
    Hi, if you still need information about temporary residence permit in Spain, you can check this page: https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-spain/temporary-residence-permit/ Maybe it will help you. Good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.