Posted by American in spain 5th September 2017 21:07 GMT, 0 repliesFilters: Spain Visas

Hi, first thank you for reading my post.
I am trying to move to Spain for a year to work, I have family in Asturias and my boyfriend is Spanish to, so I have a lot of help in Spain, but my problem is that I'm lost when it comes to trying to figure out everything to apply for a visa.
I don't know where to begin. I read that because my grandfather was Spanish, I am able to get a job in Spain without my employer having to comply with the "situación nacional de empleo", or having to prove that there are no spaniards to do the job, etc.

I can probably get a job in Spain because of my Spanish family
I live in St. Paul and chicago's Spanish consulate hasn't responded to my visa questions.
Can someone help me and guide me?

There are currently no replies for this topic, be the first to write one.

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top