Posted by jeff ward 3rd May 2017 13:41 GMT, 0 repliesFilters: Spain Healthcare

I shall be moving to spain soon to live as a resident, however my concern is the healthcare i should receive and identity card required.
As i am only 64 years old i am not eligable for a pension and due to my partners illness i will not be working.
We will live initially from our savings until retirement age when we will claim our uk pension.
Will being less than 65yrs old affect our residency and healthcare.
Many thanks for any comments.
J Ward

There are currently no replies for this topic, be the first to write one.

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top