Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #88335

    Posted by WjosephD

    If anyone can help me, id be so grateful.

    My partner and I are set on a 2 year (or year) move to Spain.

    I have applied for a job in a British School as I’m an EU citizen, but my partner, being American would be working remotely. She wouldn’t be allowed to work in Spain (unless she applies for a Job that she’s likely to get)

    She doesn’t have savings of $75,000, and we aren’t yet married.

    Does anyone know if theres another way of her applying for a residence visa for a year whilst we are there? Could she continue to work remotely for companies outside of Spain? May it be possible that my school could provide her with the support needed for her to get a residency visa for the year?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.