- This topic is empty.
- 2020/10/19 at 11:40 am #87872ExpatInfoDeskKeymaster
Posted by Evelien Baute
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
We are currently looking for a highly bright and motivated Audit Manager for our office in Diegem.
Task and responsibilities:
– Managing a highly functional team
– Supervision over the execution of audit procedures, evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting and evaluating technical accounting transactions under US GAAP
– Coaches and supports associate team members throughout these engagements
– Establishes, maintains and strengthens new and existing business relationships
– Identifies and pursues potential growth opportunities
– Is comfortable in working across a broad range of different clients in multiple sectors, and dealing with complex and demanding issues on a daily basis
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business. Master’s degree in accounting/finance/business is preferred
– A minimum of 5 – 7 years progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm and SEC and PCAOB experience for a short-term contract
– CPA with US working experience is highly preferred
– Other related certifications and knowledge of the manufacturing industry experience are a plus
– Fluent in English and Dutch. Fluency in French is preferred
– An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company
– Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
– Personal development – All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
– An interesting salary package, including company fringe benefits
Are you interested?
Apply here: https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gexp01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=BEL0009F
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.