- Singapore Tourism Website – Offers information on major sights and attractions in Singapore as well as a tourism calendar.
- National Heritage Board – Information about Singapore museums including Singapore Art Museum, National Museum, Asian Civilizations Museum, and Peranakan Museum.
- Singapore for Kids – Comprehensive tourism information for families with children, including marketplace listings, activities, and attractions.
- SISTIC – Singapore’s main event ticketing site.
- What’s Happening Singapore – Singapore events calendar.
- Your Singapore – An excellent site that contains full details of the activities and attractions on offer in Singapore.
- Singapore Sports – Advisory service covering sports events and organizations in Singapore.
- Singapore Government – General government portal connecting all government services and divisions, including ministries of education, health, finance, etc.
- Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) – Provides information related to immigration and visas, including Student Pass for foreigners studying in Singapore.
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) – Provides information on all issues related to employment, as well as details about the Employment Pass, Dependent Pass, EntrePass, and work passes for foreign domestic workers.
- Ministry of Health (MOH) – Information about the Singapore healthcare system and hospitals and local health risks.
- Accounting and Regulatory Authority – Manages accounting and business issues, including the processes for registering new businesses in Singapore.
- Internal Revenue Authority of Singapore – Offers detailed information on local taxation and online portal for tax filing.
- National Environment Agency (NEA) – Weather conditions and forecasts plus information on Singapore’s environmental initiatives.
- HungryGoWhere – an easily searchable database of restaurants by area, cuisine, restaurant type, price, special promotion, or even event recommendation, includes good reviews of local restaurants.
- Yum – a Singapore food guide based on user reviews and a 1-10 rating system.
- Best Singapore Restaurants – a listing of some of Singapore’s best fine dining establishments, with a concierge service.
- Makan Time – good recommendations for local picks and Singapore specialties like chicken rise, rojak, and the like.
- Makansutra – the online site associated with popular Singapore guidebook (‘makan’ means ‘eat’ in Malay), with good reviews but no searchable database.
- Mass Rapid Transit – Offers detailed information on the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train system in Singapore, including rates, route maps, and rules,
- SBS Transit – Offers information about the primary bus operator and provides a handy route planning tool.
- Singapore Traffic Police – Information on Singapore drivers’ licenses.
- Land Transport Authority – Information about public parking and vehicle registration and ownership.
- AngloInfo Singapore – Comprehensive business listings for preferred expatriate vendors and general information about living in Singapore.
- Singapore Expats – Offers classifieds, an expat discussion forum, and property information.
- AsiaXpat – Advice forums, classifieds, and housing information for Singapore expats.
- Enter Singapore – Expatriate job listings, relocation information, lifestyle and shopping, and property search.
- Living in Singapore – Comprehensive online forum that offers a wealth of information and insights about living in Singapore.
- Angry Ang Mo – Probably the most well known expat blog in Singapore, Angry Ang Mo features coverage of Singapore events, activities and leisure availability as well as offering day to day commentary on life in Singapore.
- Aussie Pete – Australia. An informative look at expat life in Singapore, interspersed with news tidbits from Australia.
- Barry’s Blog – Rants, raves, and other musings.
- Chasing Thoth – Belgian. A Belgian blogger who’s been living in Singapore for over 6 years.
- Chronicles of a Pinoy Engineer in Singapore – Philippines. “Experiences, misadventures, ideas and tips from a Pinoy wireless network engineer in Singapore.”
- Diary of an Expat in Singapore – Italy. A freelance journalist, university lecturer, and mom – who loves living in Singapore.
- English Girl in Asia – UK. Jessica is an English girl who lived in Singapore, then in Phuket, and is now in London. Check out her anti-homesickness tips.
- Erich’s Wuerstelstand – Austrian. “Real life stories, happenings, gossip, ramblings and events at the Wuerstelstand, the Chinatown Night Market and Singapore.”
- Laura in Singapore – Canada. Colorful pictures of Singapore.
- Life as Ays sees it – Philippines. Take a visual tour of Singapore through Ays’ eyes and photographs.
- Lundblog: Beautiful Letters – USA. “Literature, Politics, and the Expatriate Life”. A writer with some good reading recommendations.
- Ms Demeanour – UK. Colorful photos and stories of life in Singapore.
- My Life in Singapore – Australia. A “lady of alternate pursuits”, chronicling her life and times in Singapore.
- My Misadventure – Philippines. Stories of Marvin’s budget travels in and around Southeast Asia (and his life in Singapore, of course!).
- Notes from Singapore – UK. The Life and Fun-Filled Times of Expat Iz in Singapore
- Our Expat Adventure Living in Singapore – USA. The adventures of two American expats, Angela and Steven – now back in the U.S.
- Red Dot Pinoys – Philippines. “Information and stories for Filipinos living in Singapore”
- Sandeep’s Blog – India. A comparison between life (and cost of living) in India and in Singapore.
- Singapore Baby – Online parenting blog created by a British expat.
- Singapore Sojourn – Read his post classifying expats into “Six Degrees of Perspiration“. Which one are you?
- Singapouresque – A French blog about life in Singapore. We read this one via Google’s automatic translation service.
- Sleepless in Singapore – Philippines. Travel, good food, and more travel… always looking for somewhere new to go.
- The Travelling Hungryboy – USA. Californian frequent traveller with a penchant for food blogging. Yum.
- Thoughts from Little Singapore – Indonesian. Check out her Singapore Survival Guide for Expat Wives
- Tokyo to Singapore – Expat Story – Australia. Learning to be an expat in hot and humid Singapore.
- Trying Singapore – USA. Two bloggers and their travel log. They’ve moved on from Singapore, but have left us their “best of Singapore” stories to enjoy.
- Vagabond Kids – USA. We love their motto: “you don’t have to stop traveling, just because you have kids”. Check out the blog for tips, tricks, and stories about travelling around Asia with kids.
- CATS – Straits Times online classifieds.
- Gumtree Singapore – Online classifieds and job listings.
- Craigslist Singapore– Singapore version of Craigslist.
- The Strait’s Times – Online news service for Singapore’s leading newspaper. Features news, classifieds and events listings for Singapore.
- Channel News Asia – Popular online news service that covers events in Singapore and the surrounding areas.
- iProperty – Online property resource for finding property for rent and sale throughout the island.
- Property Guru – Another great resource for completing your own online property search.
- Singapore Expats – Offers a wealth of information about properties and condos throughout the island. Great as a resource for learning about the properties on offer but be aware of the fact that all properties advertised are co-broked and therefore it is actually possible to find the property single-broked yourself.
- Singapore Postal Services – Online resource which provides location information for post offices, post boxs and SAM machines. Including useful postage calculator and postal code finder.