• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87692

    Posted by Ingrid Guttin

    I live in Des Moines Iowa (Canadian citizen) and due to a family emergency we are looking at my 17 year old son living with my brother and his girlfriend in Vancouver from January until June. We need to enroll him in school this week! I am struggling to navigate through requirements (can he legally attend? can he work? how will health insurance work? etc) given my situation. Can anyone guide me to a lawyer or another resource that can help me resolve this situation ASAP.

    Thank you, Ingrid

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.