Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87291

    Posted by Jaemaan Holt 

    Hello, I am having a lot of trouble getting my questions answer even from the immigration services right now. I am an 18 year old American girl looking to move to Netherlands soon to be with my long term 18 year old Dutch citizen boyfriend. Partnership/marriage certificates cannot be obtained unless we are both 21, but I still very much want to move within the next few months. I have heard of a dependent residence permit as well as sponsorship; do you know if these options are available considering our age? We are both legal adults and are currently considering getting a lawyer involved because of this. Any informative feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.