Posted by cancai 22nd February 2016 03:31 GMT, 0 repliesFilters: USA Tax


I hope someone can guide me here. I am an Australian citizen and worked in the California for @ 10 months. I have earned some rental and dividend income in Australia. I have already filed tax in Australia and ended up paying few thousands $$$ due to my US income.

Now the time is to file my US income tax. I am worried I don't end up with paying back to IRS in the US too. Can someone please help me here if I can claim ad deduction amount I paid back to ATO in Australia when I do my tax filing in the USA.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

There are currently no replies for this topic, be the first to write one.

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top