• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87163

    Posted by, 3 replies


    I am a Romanian citizen and my husband Congolese (DRC). We live currently in Romania and he has a residence permit as a family member. I wonder if we can travel with it (and passport of course) to the UK?
    We did travel to Portugal and he didn’t need a visa or other type of documentation.

    I was trying these last days to find out if this residence permit is under article 10 but the Romanian authorities I contacted couldn’t answer; as well the British embassy in Romania had no answer.

    Does anyone have some experience like this or some answers?

    Thank you very much!

    1 reply

    Fildena (Sildenafil)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.