Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Butts
    Participant

Covid has opened up some new opportunities. I am working full time from home and very productive. My employer is rather supportive of teleworking because it helps reduce traffic congestion, reduces air contamination and keeps employees happily productive.

I have strong ties in El Salvador and visit a couple of times per year. My friend has an uncle who is selling the perfect home! It’s in a private residence and has a large park with pool. It would be a lot cheaper to live there and I could spend time with loved ones.

I am going to bring it up to my work. I imagine it may get a little complicated because I work in government and they are very “to the T.” I will need to not only convince them from a workflow but a legal standpoint. Has anybody had a similar situation?

I would like to know how to keep a residence in Colorado and live in El Salvador. Has anybody kept residence in a state while living abroad and not using physical address of family or friend? I appreciate any help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.