• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ExpatInfoDesk
    Keymaster

Posted by nwandoe

Hi there!
    My name is Nwando, I am an american expat living in Serbia currently, and I am with Support Adventure, the Expat Outsourcing Company, based in Belgrade, Serbia.

To expand on our business model of hiring expats who are living in vibrant and affordable places to work online, our founder, Eric Muth is coming to South East Asia in order to meet new people who we could work with.

We are looking for people with the experience or a strong interest in working in the following industries:
    1) Remote IT Support – We have clients in the UK, USA and Australia who outsource front line technical support to us. We run a 24/7 helpdesk as well. We are looking for people with good customer service and technical skills to help us with this.

2) Music Industry – We are starting our offering, MusicAssist in 2018, an outsourcing offering for the music industry where we will help music industry professionals online as virtual assistants. We are looking for people with good organizational abilities and a passion for the arts to work online.

If you would like to set up a meeting with Eric, he is coming to: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Phangan and Ho Chi Minh.

If you’re interested in meeting Eric, please write an email to me nwando@supportadventure.com and we will schedule it!

Thanks,
    Nwando

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.