Posted by Wilbert 19th December 2012 19:46 GMT, 1 replyFilters: Sydney Visas

My company is planning to set up a branch office in Sydney which should be up and running in June. My boss is considering to send me there for a few months to set up the business and office. Can somebody advise me if I need a working permit and what kind of visa I would need. I would be paid from the Netherlands or US.

Thanks in advance!


George21st December 2012 16:23 GMT

Dear Wilbert,

Yes you will definitely need a visa of one kind or another, you'll find the most useful information as to which one you need exactly on the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship business visa website which can be found here:

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top