Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87562

    Posted by Woody Fuller

    I have some questions regarding taxes and my visas.

    I am on a Work and Holiday (Temporary) (class US) Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa.

    I am currently working with a start-up company in Sydney, and am only the 3rd one onboard. I am not yet an official employee, but am signing an independent contractor agreement soon.

    I am in a position to make A LOT of commissions with this company by utilizing my contacts back in the USA.

    Considering the 462 visa only lets my work 6 months at one company, what are my options? Is it best to get paid through my LLC that is set up back in the states? Will I pay more taxes if I get paid in Australia?

    Thanks in advance for your help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.