• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ExpatInfoDesk
    Keymaster

Posted by CatalinO , 1 reply

ust moved to Singapore a month ago. And as with most expats and incoming residents, accommodation is a real issue.

I searched on Propertyguru and found many agents advertising their services. Not knowing who’s good, i called a couple and went for the trial-and-error method. I understand there are a few sites where people can DIY such as Carousell or Gumtree, but I’d prefer an agent that is able to curate my preferences and take care of all relevant paperwork.

It’s been a month now though, and I’ve still not found a suitable place. Does anyone here have a good agent to recommend or know where to find one?

1 reply

ElizabethRo

Hi catalin. I faced same issue when first arrived singapore with my partner 6 months ago. It is wrecking nerves moving to a new country, allow me to share experience.

I found propseller on google where the site compared estate agents. A little sceptical but clicked still. Within hour, I was contacted by a member of propseller who was understanding my needs. Shortly, I received in my email the best estate agent match for my needs (tammy) : her profile and past reviews from clients. I like to progress from here, so replied yes. Same day itself, I am on phone with tammy. Met her next day, and she brought us on a tour of 5 different places in orchard and nouvena. My partner and I both liked the choices we were presented, and decided on one the next day. Tammy handled all negotiations plus paperwork, and it was successful. We moved into our lovely place within 4 days!

Hope you able to benefit from this little sharing and find your place and good estate agent soon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.