Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87220

    Posted by FrankFiel 

    My wife and I are thinking of selling our home in the U.S. and buying an apartment in Crimea to retire. My wife holds both American and Russian citizenship and passports. Because my wife is still a Russian citizen will she be responsible to pay the capital gains taxes from the sale of our American home to the Russia tax office?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.