Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87338

    Posted by Danny_s 

    Hi Everyone,

    I am a Canadian citizen. from January 2016 to July 2016, I worked in Quebec, Canada and received an income. July 2016, I moved to the UK and have been working there till today.

    I am still a resident of Canada. I would like to know, what do I need to do taxation wise. From what I have read so far, I need to report my income from Canada for the first 6 month and Also my income from the UK for the following 6 month.

    Can anyone help me with this? Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.