Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87136

    Posted by alejandroHK 

    Hi everybody!

    I will be relocating to Milan in a couple of months, and I would like to know if I can drive a 125cc scooter with a European B driving license, or do I need a specific motorbike A license?

    In Spain we can drive motorbikes up to 125cc with 3 years B license.
    Is it the same in Italy?

    Thanks a lot for your comment.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.