Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87538

    Posted by SachinB, 2 replies

    I am a US Citizen working as a FT employee for a small US company (no India presence). I need to move to India to take care of parents for next 2-3 years. The company has agreed to have me work remotely. Being a US citizen, I know I will need to file US taxes. My stay in India is going to be more than 180 days. Would I need to file Indian Taxes too? or DTAA come in play?

    2 replies
    You don’t have to pay indian income taxes. You have to pay US taxes.


    Did you file the taxes.. I am in the same boat.. Can you please help me?

    Did you claim DTAA? How did it work? Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.