Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ExpatInfoDesk
    Keymaster

Posted by Mike Garrod , 2 replies

BBC are looking for families or couples planning/considering a move from UK to India for a new TV show. They are keen to follow someone on this journey and learn the ups and downs of their adventure. If this interest you or someone you know please contact me here.

2 replies

JGlason

Not from the UK but from OZ and looking at this for Chennai if of interest. We have 3 children, 14, 12 , 18 months.

Paul Sullivan

Hi Mike,

I will be moving to India on 11 September from London. I only found out about this opportunity 2 weeks ago so it has been a hectic adventure so far. I will be working for a social business who distribute solar lamps and low emissions cookstoves to the slums of Bangalore. They have expansion plans for 53 cities across India by 2020, I will be involved in setting up the first step of the expansion plan, to Hyderabad. This has me in Bangalore for one month at the beginning to learn the business model and then onto Hyderabad to role it out there.

I got wind of your work through the Hyderabad expat group so have also commented on the link there.

The best contact me on paulwsullivan@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss further.

Cheers,

Paul

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.