• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ExpatInfoDesk
    Keymaster

Posted by aleos , 2 replies

Hi there, I’m moving to Hanoi for a few months to work on some artistic research for my PHD. I’ve been to Hanoi before, last time was 3 years ago, but I can’t remember which area I liked the best.
    I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I pretty sure I want to be in Hoen Kiem right?
    I’m a musician, culture lover, and not particularly fond of over the top poshness. I like cafes galleries and Bai Hoi joints. I would like to be able to walk around my neighbourhood and get everything I need while on foot. Noise dosen’t bother me too much, neither does busy streets.
    Hoen Kiem right>

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    A

2 replies

George

Aleos,

Hoen Kiem is one of the 3 areas in Hanoi we recommend in our expat guide to live in. It’s by far the most cultural we cover.

George

Huyenpham136

Dear Leos,

It’s nice to be your friend.
    I am Huyen Pham in Hanoi, Vietnam who is working as an real estate consultant for 5 years. Now I am working and living in Hanoi, Vietnam
    So, if you need an accomodation or change a new place to live in Hanoi.
    Pls, don’t hestitate to contact me at ngochuyen136@gmail.com or 0964 317 446.
    Long term and short ter, serviced apartment, non serviced apartment, private house or villas is also OK even in hotel.
    Thanks for your attention to my message.

Regards,
    Huyen Pham

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.