Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87137

    Posted by Peter Fahrni, 1 reply

    Hi there, Expats! I have both a Swiss and American Passport. Earlier in 2019 I relocated permanently from the US to Basel, CH. Tax time gets closer and I really would like to get this right.
    Any recommendations for a tax specialist with special expertise with those international agreements would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you very much, Peter Fahrni



Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.