Posted by GGG5791 18th April 2016 19:41 GMT, 0 repliesFilters: Global Tax

Can anyone clarify my tax position.

I live in Germany have done for 5 years unemployed trying to find a way of earning a living online.

I've set up a website that may in the future earn some money it was a hobby but now it may become a nice little earner.

If I'm eligable for tax who do I pay the tax to? UK or Germany if so what are the necessary steps I have to take? I know there is a Double taxation law, but not sure how it works.

There are currently no replies for this topic, be the first to write one.

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top