Posted by Rafiq 11th February 2016 14:33 GMT, 0 repliesFilters: Global Tax


My baby born in the US last year & he is citizen by birth. But I am a non US citizen & do not live in USA. Do I have to file the returns or pay the taxes in this scenario? I am neither resident nor citizen of US. My one child only is the US citizen and none of us lives in USA.

There are currently no replies for this topic, be the first to write one.

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top