Posted by CLAUDIA ISAACS 9th January 2017 21:49 GMT, 0 repliesFilters: Colombia Tax

I have been leaving in COLOMBIA south america all 2016
I do not work here I am leaving with the $ 1000,00 DOLLARS that my ex husband is giving me
can you please tell me the form that I am suppose to use it
Claudia Isaacs

There are currently no replies for this topic, be the first to write one.

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top