Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87520

    Posted by elizabeth,  1 reply 

    Do I have to have a valid u.s. passport in order to renounce? I have an expired passport.


    1 reply


    My aged Mother is a US citizen, but her passport has expired. She lives in UK, but without UK citizenship or passport. Is this legal or will we have problems when she passes away? does anyone know.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.