Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87489

    Posted by Pecks66 

    I am about to become a tax resident in Canada which is where I now live for 8-9months a year. I have a UK company run by managers, while I work from Canada. I receive dividends and a very small PAYE wage. Who will not tax all this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.