- This topic is empty.
- 2020/10/21 at 7:58 am #88526ExpatInfoDeskKeymaster
Posted by tshirt , 2 replies
Does anyone have in info on the following if one moves to Bulgaria:
Cost of living
Taxes on worldwide income
Other english speaking people
Some answers to your questions:
1. You can calculate cost of living comparisons on the Numbeo website: http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/
2. The accountants Grant Thornton International have a guide to taxes in Bulgaria and how they affect expats: http://www.gti.org/Services/Tax-services/Expatriate-tax/Expatriat…
3. For help finding other English speaking people a good site to join is Internations: http://www.internations.org/bulgaria-expats
Hope this helps,
You can consult http://www.olsenandpartners.com/ for taxes in bulgaria.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.