Auckland preview

New Zealand

If you’re interested in an internship in New Zealand, what type of visa you need depends on whether or not the internship is paid. Regardless, it’s a good idea to have secured the internship before you arrive so that you can use those details to help you obtain your visa.

If your internship will be paid, you will need to apply for a Work Visa, and your internship will be treated like any other employment. Instructions on how to apply for a Visa can be found under the “Looking for a Job” tab in this guide.

Purchase to read full guide