• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ExpatInfoDesk
    Keymaster

Posted by Sal Linton

I have 6 months left on my lease and due to my hours being cut I am looking at something a lot cheaper.
    Ok so pics of my condo. This is such a great block and the owner has done this one up so nicely lots of cupboards. 19th floor 27 sqm. New curtains and big washing machine new. The view is fantastic faces the west watch the the sunsets. Gorgeous pool and well equipped gym. 7/11 next to reception in the block. ATMs. Restaurants in block. Motorbike taxis at both entrances. Reception phones for taxi which is practically next door there instantly. They have a van service leaves every half an hour for 10b goes via Big C, cultural centre MRT and RAMA9 MRT and Rama 9 Central. Drops off and picks you up till 10pm. Tesco and Fortune across the road from central. Its only a 400mt walk anyway.
    The condo is 15.000b per month 37sq. I have 6 months left on it if anyone wants to sublet it for 6 months or get a new lease for a year. Its so close to Makassan airport link and 2 stops to Asoke BTS. At Makassan is the khlong boats so you are surrounded by public transport. . Just let me know. Contact me on 091 775 3192. Cheers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.